In the early 2000’s natural hair wasn’t “the movement” it has become today. In fact, I started my natural hair journey back in 2001 before natural hair regained it’s popularity following its 1960’s and 70’s reign.
Prior to 2001, I was addicted to what most would call “creamy crack” AKA perm/relaxer. I got […]
There are a lot of challenges that come with deciding to go natural. Although it is a great choice, for you overall as well as hair health, it is not easy at times. You have to learn how to handle a completely different hair texture, which can be hard in the beginning, especially coming […]
Thinking back to my opinion of natural hair back in 2005, many women have had the same or very similar “back to natural” hair journey as I. See, I’ve always liked the look and texture of coily, kinky, fuzzy hair as far back as I can remember. However, like most Black women growing up […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College