Lupita N’yongo fully supports young entrepreneur, model, and fashion icon Kheris Roger’s “Flexin’ In My Complexion” cause, and we think that is awesome! Last year, 10-year-old Rogers brought everyone to tears when her story of being teased because of her dark skin was shared through multiple media outlets.
Now, Rogers is celebrating herself and all […]
When this current natural hair movement began to take off, it unfortunately quickly began to form cliques, whether real or imagined. While many natural women consider anyone natural as long as her hair texture isn’t chemically altered, others formed their opinions around ethnicity and race. This latter group feels that the whole movement […]
Have you ever asked yourself what kind of brotha loves natural hair women? A brotha that brims with delight when he sees a sista rocking her curly, kinky twist. As a black man who loves natural hair, I can give you some insight on this type of man.
The following 3 things are characteristics of […]
At Natural Haircare News we aim to change attitudes about natural hair. Beyond the outward appearance though, we know in order to embrace our natural hair, that we’ve covered up for so long, one must know and embrace one’s self. Doing the work to build self-awareness and self-love. Being in community with like minded women […]
Knowing that you have cancer is a life changing experience. The process of being treated can be draining. I’ve been blessed to have a great support network of family and friends but patients may have needs that cannot be met by their support system. For many, being treated creates a whole new set of […]
It took me several weeks believe it or not to find an afro-kinky wig that was perfect for me. As a chemo hair loss patient, your doctor will give you a wig prescription – yes, a prescription! The medical term is cranial prosthesis. But not everyone accepts prescriptions, at least not where afro-kinky […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question