Pastor Says No To Hair Weaves In His Church
- How To Reclaim Your Forgotten Black Girl Magic - December 3, 2016
- The Advice My Natural Hair Stylist Gave Me Every Naturalista Should Know - February 29, 2016
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands - January 11, 2016
Now, more than ever, there are a lot of perspectives and opinions out there when it comes to how black women wear their hair.
Although, here at Natural Haircare News, we obviously advocate and support Natural Hair, we never try to judge anyone’s journey when it comes to the image they choose to present.
That said I’d be lying if I didn’t share I was more than a bit intrigued by the Pastor and his policy.
Part of his concern, aside from stating that “these women are trying to be something they are not”, stems from the fact that his parishioners have financial troubles yet still seem to find hundreds of dollars to put towards this process.
I would have to concur on the money observation.
What do you think?
Read the following article and weigh in on this controversial move by leaving a comment below.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair Event: Felicia Leatherwood’s Kurlz On Film
- What’s All The Fuss About Natural Hair?
- Are Black Men Missing From the Natural Hair Conversation?
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed”
- OK Ladies Now Let’s Get “In FORMATION”
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- A Lost Black Man: A Natural Hair Perspective
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Shedding: “I Am Not My Hair”
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here