Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Yes, the title #BlackSalonProblems is a little provocative but no worries – Rica Elysee, Founder of BeautyLynk, a nationally recognized hair, makeup and nails “at home or office” service featuring fully vetted beauty professionals ain’t hating on black hair salons.
Just the opposite. She loves the industry and its dedicated beauty professionals which is why she started BeautyLynk in Boston and spread services to major cities from coast to coast. Rica wants to do want she can to continue to raise the profile of the hard working talented professionals in the industry. That’s why she needs your help. Please take one minute to complete the #BlackSalonProblems survey. (I took the survey and it literally only took one minute to complete)! Natural or straight, your feedback is important.
Check out Rica’s story below.
Founder, Natural Haircare News
For almost two years I have been working on building a company focused on building technology to connect customers and beauty professionals with BeautyLynk.
One thing that has helped me throughout this journey it has been listening to advice, opinions and feedback.
My goal is to hear your voice to do better. Currently, I am doing research around #blacksalonproblems ASK.
If you can spare a few mins complete survey HERE or share the link with someone that you know would be able to share their ideas, opinions or feedback.
My goal is to reach at least 1,000 women that want to share their thoughts.
Thank you so much (HUGS)
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The Shea Moisture Ad Fail Amid Social Media Backlash
- Natural Hair “Velcro Cap” Weave – An Alternative to Traditional Weaves?
- Why It’s Wrong to Call Your Hair Nappy
- Why Pictures of Michelle Obama’s Natural Hair Are a Big Deal
- Why Tamron Hall’s Natural Hair is a Big Deal
- Why Is My Hair Not Growing? Reasons Why Your Hair Is Stubbornly Short
- Quick and Easy Chunky Twistout- Diaries of a Campus Natural
- NHCN Podcast 0016: The Anatomy of a Natural Hair Meetup
- Natural Hair Wigs and Weaves Are All The Rage In Hollywood
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- Pushing the Boundaries of Natural Hair- Beyond Twist Outs and Bantu Knots
- How Does my Natural Hair Affect my Life in the Professional World?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here