Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey
Dianne is the co-founder of Natural Haircare News and Coils To Locs.com. She's been blogging about natural hair ever since she made the decision to break free of the creamy crack in 2012.
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Yes, the title #BlackSalonProblems is a little provocative but no worries – Rica Elysee, Founder of BeautyLynk, a nationally recognized hair, makeup and nails “at home or office” service featuring fully vetted beauty professionals ain’t hating on black hair salons.
Just the opposite. She loves the industry and its dedicated beauty professionals which is why she started BeautyLynk in Boston and spread services to major cities from coast to coast. Rica wants to do want she can to continue to raise the profile of the hard working talented professionals in the industry. That’s why she needs your help. Please take one minute to complete the #BlackSalonProblems survey. (I took the survey and it literally only took one minute to complete)! Natural or straight, your feedback is important.
Check out Rica’s story below.
Founder, Natural Haircare News
For almost two years I have been working on building a company focused on building technology to connect customers and beauty professionals with BeautyLynk.
One thing that has helped me throughout this journey it has been listening to advice, opinions and feedback.
My goal is to hear your voice to do better. Currently, I am doing research around #blacksalonproblems ASK.
If you can spare a few mins complete survey HERE or share the link with someone that you know would be able to share their ideas, opinions or feedback.
My goal is to reach at least 1,000 women that want to share their thoughts.
Thank you so much (HUGS)
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- The Shea Moisture Ad Fail Amid Social Media Backlash
- Four Misconceptions Black Women Have About Natural Hair
- My ‘Brunch with EDEN’: The Woman. The Products.
- Why Is My Hair Not Growing? Reasons Why Your Hair Is Stubbornly Short
- A Homemade Shampoo Recipe for Natural Hair
- Feeling Hoodwinked and Bamboozled With Your Hair Product Choices?
- Girl Forced to Dye Her Natural Hair
- Noire Naturals: A Young Entrepreneur On The Rise
- The Trend Towards Natural Hair Goes A Lot Deeper Than The Need To Be Free From Relaxers
- My Natural Hair Journey – Lisa’s Story
- Nicki Minaj Reveals Her Natural Hair On Twitter
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
Tagged with: #BlackSalonProblems Survey • BeautyLynk • natural hair and the beauty industry • Rica Elysee